w-vxc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMusicGalleryLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Blottah
Admin
Admin
Blottah

Numri i postimeve : 173
Registration date : 20/01/2009

50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross Empty
MesazhTitulli: 50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross   50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:25 am

50 Releases Another Rick Ross Diss & Cartoon

50 Cent got fellow G-Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo to join him on the latest Rick Ross diss, a song called "I'll Be The Shooter" [listen here] In the new song discusses Ricky's past as a C.O. "Motherf*ck the police, Officer Ricky, enemy." "I sleep with my gat, it's us three against the industry, let's keep it at that," Banks raps , "N*ggas yappin' about who dress the best...Your shady background/You're probably with the cops/You ain't street, you need to stop." Yayo continues "Y'all n*ggas want trouble/I'll run up on that CO and stab his a** in the bubble."

In related news, 50 Cent also released the second episode to his "Officer Ricky" cartoon series. The new episode titled "How Officer Ricky Got Signed" , 50 continues to bash Rick Ross, first mentioning how his mother looks like the Klumps and how his baby mother is a call girl , continuing on to say Ross is in the problems he is because he is a cop
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://www.G-Skrit.co.nr

50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1